Every other Saturday, Tictac’s studio hosts a performance evening
On the first and third Saturday of the month (mostly), Tictac’s big studio is transformed into an open stage welcoming artists of the performing arts (dance, circus, music, theater, etc.) to show their work. A performance evening is approx 1 hour long.
We livestream every Crude Saturday through our Facebook page, so you can follow it online all around the world (18:00 Brussels time).
Anyone is welcome to participate as a spectator, and/or as a performer.
Our doors open at 17:00 for the general audience, and the performances start at 18:00. After the performance Tictac stays open for approximately one hour. Take the opportunity to have a snack, a beer or a cafecito, talk and mingle with the performing artists or visit the current artist in residency in Tictac Gallery.
Do you want to perform?
Crude Saturdays is an open platform to work on real-time experiences, we welcome creativity in a raw and simple setting. You are welcome to apply at email@example.com with your name and the duration of the performance (20 minutes max!).
Guidelines & Material available:
- Proposals can consist of a spontaneous performance, a work-in-progress, or a set piece.
- Duration of the performance is from 2 to 20 minutes (please take care to perform the time you stipulated, as you share the evening with other performances and we like to keep the evening under one hour.).
- Artists have to come at 17:00 for technical checks.
- The setting-up/dismantling of the scenography (if there is) should be done smoothly and promptly in order to keep the dynamic throughout the presentations.
- Tictac counts with a small mixing console and two high-quality speakers.
- The lights used will be the main bulbs from Tictac studio.
- Performances with live music with instruments are welcome.
You are very welcome to surprise us and yourself!